Join leather worker Eric Adams, owner of Adams LeatherWorks, in this 8-video instructional DVD. Please note this DVD includes all of the videos on our “#1” DVD, as well as several newer videos, so there is no need to order our other DVD if you are purchasing this one. He’ll begin with an overview video showing how to make an Avenger style holster (the very first video we made and posted to YouTube). The second video shows how to form the Avenger style holster using a few basic hand tools. Videos 3, 4 and 5 show how to create Avenger, Pancake, and IWB2 patterns, respectively. Video 6 shows how Eric applies acrylic sealer to most of his products. Video 7 shows how to make a double layer, heavy duty leather gun belt. Finally, video 8 demonstrates how to tool one of the Pancake style reinforcement pieces.
This is our second DVD and it includes all of our premium tutorial videos available as of early 2015 (well over 3 hrs of instructional content).
- Avenger – Our First Video (22 mins.)
- Avenger – Forming (18 mins.)
- Avenger – Patterns (44 mins.)
- Pancake – Patterns (19 mins.)
- IWB2 – Patterns (34 mins.)
- Applying Sealer (6 mins.)
- Leather Gun Belts (43 mins.)
- Tooling Reinforcements (10 mins.)